That's my story, and I'm Sticking With It

No fighting, No biting, No bloodletting. Just be excellent to each other.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Story Time

Once upon a time, a man went to a psychiatrist. “Doctor,” he said, “I’m feeling depressed. Nothing that I used to enjoy is bringing me happiness. I can’t sleep. I don’t want to eat. I feel terrible, and don’t know what to do.”

The learned doctor thought for a moment. “I could write you a prescription,” he said, “But I’d like to try something different. There is a wonderful comedian in town tonight. Paggaci is one of the funniest men alive. Here is a ticket to the show, go and see if that doesn’t help you break out of your funk. Laughter is good for the soul.”

“But Doctor,” the man said. “I am Paggaci”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home