That's my story, and I'm Sticking With It

No fighting, No biting, No bloodletting. Just be excellent to each other.

Friday, September 23, 2005

Fire and Ice

Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favour fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice.


-Robert Frost

I'm very scared at this moment. I just called Mags and told her I need to get some professional help. I can't sleep, I don't want to eat, and I'm just not feeling any joy in my life. I can't go on this way, but I'm scared of doing anything.

My brain is broken, and I'm not really sure I can handle that. I'm not much to look at, and have never been a great shake at sports. My mind has always been what I'm most proud of. To have it not working right scares me beyond measure. I truly wish that I didn't have to deal with this, but the side effects are starting to affect those around me, and I cannot allow that.

I sometimes envy Mags her manic depression. At least she gets the up swing to counter these periods of despair. I just get to deal with an ever deepening pit.

I'm scared, but I can't go on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home