That's my story, and I'm Sticking With It

No fighting, No biting, No bloodletting. Just be excellent to each other.

Friday, June 01, 2007

Long time Gone

Life has a habit of coming up and biting you in the ass when you least expect it. Since the last time I posted, I got laid off and got a new job working with my good friend Donal. It doesn't pay as well, and definitely is more physical work. On the bright side, I look forward to going to work in the morning again.

Besides being good friends with my only immediate co-worker, I get to go to a job that is just one long chemistry lab. Just the same, I've never added reagents a ton at a time.

Anyway, Now that things have calmed down a bit, I've decided to try to keep a semi-regular update schedule. Not that I'm promising anything, but I'll try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home