That's my story, and I'm Sticking With It

No fighting, No biting, No bloodletting. Just be excellent to each other.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

And down we go

Today's project was to finish cleaning out Mag's sewing room. It's been almost two years since we moved in, and still having boxes stacked in the room was getting on both of our nerves. Everything was proceeding well, despite finally breaking the belt on the vacuum cleaner (after five years, it owes us nothing more, and it was quickly repaired.) Got the last of the boxes unpacked, and was busy ferrying things up into the attic when it happened.

I slipped.

In all, it was only a fall of about ten feet, and my descent was broken every foot or so by the stairs impacting my butt. (And my back. And my head.)

Fortunately nothing seems to be broken, I'm just sore. Still, it was not a good day.

1 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

feeling better i hope? welcome back!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home